Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Three I Be

Copyright A.V. Dutson
 The October Memoir and Backstory Blog Challenge Continues...

Three I Be
Who can remember their third year exactly? What changes from two to three and three to four? I could never tell and much of that time seems a blur now.

I remember playing with a black plastic stallion on a coffee table my dad made. I galloped him along the tiles like he was running along a road. For some reason I think it was my birthday, but who can tell.

The days of the giddy toddler are lost to me now. All that remains is the photos.

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo, and the memory, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, you still make that same exact face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you have a memory. I can't seem to remember much before 5 or 6. There are photos; they help don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that the photo holds the giddy face, as it is certainly cute and warming. Nice writing!


    Dr Margaret Aranda
    www.drmargaretaranda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts